Punjab Educator jobs 2022 Policy Government of the Punjab, School Education Department Vide Notification No: S0SE (III) 5-11/2022 Dated: 25 September,2022 has upgraded the post of PST/ ESE from BS-09 to BS-14 & EST / SESE from BS-14 to BS-15 with effect from 1st January, 2022.
Government of The Punjab,
Punjab School Education Department
Related: Educators Jobs 2022 Online Apply
|ACADEMIC & PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATION|
|SR#||Nomenclature of Post||Academic Qualification (at least 2nd div) from Public Sector/Private Sector Universities/Colleges recognized by Higher Education Commission, Government of Pakistan||Age
|1||ESE (Arts) (BS-09)||Master Degree in (Urdu, English, Pak Studies, Psychology, Islamiat, Political Science, History, Geography and Education)||20-30|
|2||ESE (Science) (BS-09)||Master degree in Physics, Chemistry, Botany, Zoology and Mathematics.||20-30|
|3||SESE (Arts) (BS-14)||Master Degree in (Urdu, English, Pak Studies, Psychology, Islamiat, Political Science, History, Geography, Home Economics, Statistics and Education)||20-30|
|4||SESE (Science)(BS-i4)||Master degree in (Physics, Chemistry, Botany, Zoology, and Mathematics).||20-30|
|5||SESE (Arabic) (BS-14)||MA Arabic OR BA with Shahdat-ul-Almia.||20-30|
|6||SESE (PET) (BS-14)||MA/ MSc in (Sports Sciences/Physical Education).||20-30|
|7||SESE(DM) (BS-14)||Master Degree in Fine Arts.||20-30|
|8||SESE (Comp Science) (BS-14)||MSc (Comp Science) / MCS / MIT/ MSc (IT), Master of Science (IT)||20-30|
|9||SSE (Arts) (BS-16)||Master Degree in (Urdu, English, Pak Studies, Psychology, Islamiat, Political Science, History, Geography, Home Economics, Statistic and Education)||20-30|
|10||SSE (Science) (BS-16)||Master Degree in (Physics, Chemistry, Botany, Zoology, Mathematics).||20-30|
|11||SSE (Comp Science) (BS-16)||MSc (Comp Science) / MCS/ MIT/ MSc (IT), Master of Science (IT)||20-30|
|12||Assistant Education Officer (AEO) (BS-16)||Master Degree in English, Urdu, Physics, Chemistry, Botany, Zoology, Mathematics, Statistics and Computer Science.||20-30|
Related: Punjab Educator 2022 Jobs Merit List
District Wise Posts Breakup
|ESE (Arts) BS-9|
|ESE (Sci Math) BS-9|
|SESE (Arts) BS-14|
|SESE (Science) BS-14|
|SESE (Atrabic) BS-14|
|SESE (PET) BS-14|
|SESE (DM) BS-14|
|SESE (Comp Sci) BS-14|
|SSE (Arts) BS-16|
|SSE (Science) BS-16|
|SSE (Computer Sci) BS-16|
|Assistant Education Officer (AEO) BS-16|
Educator Jobs TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. Candidates from all the districts of the Punjab can apply for entry test.
2. Male I Female candidate may also select test center as per their convenience I choice. However, they will have to mention their domicile District in the form for generation of result. In case of married women, their result shall be declared according to her domicile or their husband’s domicile.
3. Married female candidate can apply either against her domicile or against her husband’s domicile.
4. Upper age limit for fresh candidates including general relaxation in age limit as per Government Policy is as under: •
- Males 35 years.
- Female 38 years.
- Disable 40 years.
- i. No further age relaxation shall be allowed in any case.
- ii. Age shall be determined on the basis of date of birth reflected in the Secondary School Certificate.
- iii. Bonafide residents of Tehsil /District will be considered for recruitment against the posts of Educators /AE0s.
- iv. Married female candidate will apply either on the basis of her husband’s domicile or her own domicile. However, she may select test center as per her convenience /choice. In this regard, she will have to mention the district for generation of her result which will obviously be one of the above mentioned domicile districts.
5.i. Ex-Defence Forces Officer/ Personnel are entitled to the grant of age relaxation in their upper age limit equal to the period of service rendered by them subject to a maximum of 10 years.
ii. For in-service candidates, the period of his/ her continuous service shall be excluded from his/ her age for the purpose of upper age limit prescribed for the post inclusive of general age relaxation admissible to fresh candidates.
iii. In-service candidate shall apply through proper channel. The applicant from other Departments will also submit Service Certificate issued by his / her Appointing Authority along with his I her Application Form. However, he I she may submit an advance copy of application through his/ her immediate office to the concerned office as prescribed in the policy ibid.
iv. The employees already working in School Education Department, Government of the Punjab shall also submit their applications through proper channel; otherwise, their applications will not be entertained. However, he /she may submit an advance copy of application through his/ her immediate office to the concerned office as prescribed in the policy ibid.
v. In-service applicant on his / her contract appointment shall not be entitled for pay protection.
6. Eligibility of candidates will be determined on the basis of prescribed academic qualification as given against each post.
7. In the screening test, the candidate for the post of AEOs will have to secure 60% marks and for the post of Educator will have to secure 50% ma rks; otherwise, he / she will not be eligible to apply for recruitment against the posts advertised by the Districts under the policy ibid. RESERVATION OF QUOTA: I. 3% quota of total allocated posts of each category of Educators shall be reserved for disable persons.
ii. The District Officer (Social Welfare) concerned while issuing disability certificate for consideration of a candidate against a specific post, shall also certify that he / she is suitable for teaching and his/ her disability will not hinder in effective teaching in school and co-curricular activities. iii. 5% of the total allocated posts of each category of Educators shall be reserved for Minorities (Non-Muslims).
8. Test will be held at all districts Headquarters.
9. A candidate can apply for more than one post by submitting separate form for each post with separate fee.
10. Sample paper will be available on NTS Website www.nts.org.pk & PMIU Website www.persp.edu.pk
11. Candidates shall present original documents, along with a set of attested copies of all relevant documents , at the time of interview in case any of the documents found fake or bogus, candidature of the particular candidate will be cancelled.
12. Incomplete application form in any respect shall not be entertained by NTS.
13. Age and Qualification of the candidates shall be determined as on 1stJanuary, 2022 as per advertisement of concerned District Education Authority.
14. No of Posts (Gender Wise) shall be fixed, increased or decreased by the concerned District Education Authority.
15. Final Selection/Recruitment of candidates shall be made after detailed scrutiny of credentials by concerned District Recruitment Committee.
16. All the successful candidates of NTS entry test (2022-2022) shall apply in response of the advertisement published by concerned District Education Authority.
17. District Based, Tehsil specific Recruitment Policy (2022-2022) for Educators AEOs (Criteria/ Scheme of Study for Test Course Outline/Paper Distribution) are available on NTS website (www.nts.org.pk)
18. The qualifications prescribed in the policy ibid will only be considered for appointment against a specific post. In case, an issue of equivalent qualification is raised then only those qualifications will be considered as an equivalent qualifications for appointment against a specific post or category of post that have already been declared equivalent by the Qualification Equivalence Determination Committee (QEDC) constituted by Governor of the Punjab under Section 23 of the Punjab Civil Servants Act, 1974 i.e. the Competent Forum to consider and approve cases for determination of equivalent qualification for a specific post or category of post
19. As the scheme of studies i.e. BS (Honors) (16 years education) is being adopted in the Universities / Colleges, therefore, it will be considered equivalent to Master Degree (16 years education). However, the BS (Honors) (16 years of education) will be in the subjects prescribed in the policy ibid.
20. Applicant having 3rd division in any of his/her education career i.e. Matric, Intermediate, Bachelor, Master in prescribed qualification or any prescribed qualification will not be eligible to apply against the posts under the recruitment policy 2022.
21. Result Cards of previous NTS Test shall not be valid for current recruitment.
22. Qualifying NTS Entry Test does not mean for Educators/ AEOs Job Confirmation.
23. Department has the right to cancel the candidature of a candidate in case of non eligibility as per Recruitment Policy (2022).
24. Any amendment regarding entry test will be updated on NTS website (www.nts.org.pk) & PM IU Website (www.persp.edu.pk).
HOW TO APPLY?
- Candidate needs to fill Online Application Form on NTS website www.nts.org.pk.
- Printed Online filled Application Form along with paid deposit challan must be received at NTS Headquarter (address given below) Not Later than 04 December, 2022
- NTS will not be responsible for late receipt of applications sent through post or by any other courier Service.
- Please submit your test fee Rs. 475/- through prescribed deposit slip on any online branch of HBL, MCB, MBL or ABL.
- Candidates are required to send their applications to NTS Headquarters Islamabad on “prescribed forms” along with paid online deposit slip (original).
- Candidates are not allowed to bring cell phones to the examination centers.
- Deposited amount is non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Applications submitted by hand will not be entertained.
- Change of Test Center, Category is not allowed. Original CNIC and Roll Number Slip are mandatory for test entry.
- Roll Number Slips can also be downloaded from NTS website.
Last Date of Submission of online Application forms 04 December, 2022
Punjab Educator jobs 2022 Application Form Online Nts online. Educator Jobs Application Form Last Date December 2022.Government of the Punjab, Punjab Educator jobs 2022 School Education Department has authorized NTS to conduct Entry Test for Tehsil Specific Recruitment of Educators in all districts of Punjab. NTS invites the applications from suitable candidates for Initial Screening Test in following Categories.