PPSC Sub Inspector (BPS-14) Jobs 2022 in Punjab Police Apply Online
PPSC Sub Inspector Jobs in Punjab Police 2022 (Male & Female) Apply Online Interested candidates meeting criteria may send their application via online at the official site of PPSC or through web link given below and last date for submission of application is 04th February, 2022. Applicants should submit Rs. 400/- as test fee in favour of PPSC and should provide deposit slip number in application.
Applications received in incomplete or after last date will not be entertained for further selection procedure. PPSC test date is not announced yet but it will be announced soon on the official site of PPSC. Applicants should bring original documents at the time of interview. Stay in touch with us and keep visiting our site webnews.pk for further updates.
QUALIFICATION: Graduate (second division or equivalent Grade) from a recognized University.
AGE: 20 to 25 on 04-02-2022.
GENDER: Both Male & Female.
DOMICILE: Candidates domiciled in their respective Districts.
MINIMUM PHYSICAL STANDARD: The candidates with the following minimum Physical Standard shall be eligible to apply.
- a) Height (For Male) 5′ feet and 7” inches. (170.18 cm)
- b) Height (For Female) 5′ feet and 2” inches. (157.48 cm)
- c) Chest (For Male candidates only) 33” x 34½” inches. (83.82 x 87.63 cm)
- d) Visual Standard (Distant & Near Vision) for both Male and Female
Last Date to Apply: 04th February, 2022.
To Apply Online: Click Here
To Complete Information: Click Here
Distant Vision 6/9 in each eye with or without glasses
Near Vision not less than “J-1”. (N-5) for both male and female
Candidates are required to mention Physical standard in their online application form as per Certificate of Physical Standard obtained from the MEDICAL SUPERINTENDENT of the District Headquarter Hospital or Services Hospital, Lahore or DHQ Hospital from respective Regions. Relaxation in underage / upperage, qualification and Physical Standard shall not be granted in any case.
Syllabus of Written Test:
Along with fulfilling all these eligibility standards, the applicants will also have to pass a written test which will consist of 100 MCQs for which the candidates will be allowed 2 hours to attempt. The test will consist of three different types of questions below complete details Given.
One paper written test of MCQs type of 100 marks, two hours duration will comprise on the following subjects:-
- General knowledgeand intelligence:- General Knowledge will comprise Pakistan Affairs, Current Affairs, Islamic Studies (Ethics for non Muslim candidates) Fundamental rights and Every Day Science including questions on analogies, similarities and differences, problem solving, relationship concepts, arithmetical reasoning and arithmetic number series.
- Quantitative/Computer Aptitude:– The test shall determine mental inclination of the candidate towards quantitative reasoning & computer skill.
(i) The test shall be computation of whole numbers, decimals, fractions and relationship between numbers, percentage, ratio and proportion, square roots, averages, interest, profit and loss, discount and time & work.
(ii) The computer skill about the usage of basic software like MS Office, Electronic Record Keeping, internet, e-mail etc.
- Language comprehension:- Comprehension in English and Urdu.
Important Note Sub Inspector Jobs in Punjab Police:
Candidates will be admitted to the written test provisionally. On detailed scrutiny of applications of candidates declared successful in written test, if any candidate is found ineligible in any respect under rules, his/her candidature will be cancelled regardless of the fact whether he / she appeared in the written test or qualified therein. To avoid frustration, candidates are advised in their own interest to make sure before applying that they fulfill all the requirements of the rules and selection criteria as advertised relating to the post before the closing date.