Apply PPSC Jobs Consolidated Advertisement No 28/2022
Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC) has announced the jobs for all women an men for the following post & positions
- Health Department
- Budget Officer (BPS-17)
- Deputy Director (Budget & Accounts) (BPS-18)
- Assistant Professor Thoracic Surgery (BPS-18)
- Assistant Professor Paediatric Haematology (BPS-18)
- Assistant Professor Paediatric Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation (BPS-18)
- Senior Registrar Paediatric Neurosurgery (BPS-18)
- Senior Registrar Paediatric Anaesthesiology (BPS-18)
- Planning Officer (BPS-17)
- Management & Professional Development Department
- Instructor (BPS-17)
All candidates who wants to apply for this jobs must submit their application forms Online .All you can submit you Online application forms through the official site of PPSC or here at this page. by the Below Link:
Click Here To Apply Online
- Applicants are required to submit ONLINE Application Forms by the closing date which is 27-08-2022. Candidates should fill the online form carefully for which detailed guidelines and instructions have been given on Punjab Public Service Commission’s website www.ppsc.gop.pk. Editing options, to correct any data, will be available to the candidates till the last date of submission of online applications. Applications other than ONLINE will not be accepted.
- Candidates will have to deposit Rs:400/- for Sr. No. 162, 163, 169 & 170 and Rs:300/- for Sr. No.164, 165, 166, 167 and 168 under head:“C02101-ORGANIZATIONS OF STATE-EXAMINATION FEE REALIZED BY THE PUNJAB PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION”, in any Branch of State Bank of Pakistan or National Bank of Pakistan or
- Government Treasury before the closing date and receipt number will be mentioned in the Online Application Form. Original Receipt will be produced at the time of Written Test, Interview/ Viva voce without which candidates will not be allowed to appear in the Test, Interview / Viva voce. Original Receipt will be retained by PPSC for record purposes.
- Disabled candidates intending to appear in the Punjab Public Service Commission’s tests / examinations are exempted of application / examination fee.
- HARD COPY of ON-LINE Application Form is not required.
- Candidates are requested to mention their e-mail addresses in the On-Line Application Form. Those who do not have e-mail addresses are advised to create an e-mail account immediately. Correspondence with candidates will be made through E-mail thus add address ([email protected]
) into your contacts / address book so as to ensure the delivery of PPSC mail into INBOX rather than into JUNK / SPAM like folder.
- In case a large number of applications are received, the Commission reserves the right to shortlist candidates on the basis of their qualifications and academic record or hold one paper written test (MCQ type) of 100 marks relating to prescribed qualifications and job description of the post or relating to general ability, to shortlist the candidates.
- Schedule of Written Test / Exam will be given on PPSC website from where candidates can download their roll numbers and information about date, time and venues for Written Test / Exam. No candidate will be informed about the date of Written Test / Interview individually. The candidates should remain in touch with the Punjab Public Service Commission Office or visit the Commission’s Website: www.ppsc.gop.pk for further information.