Pakistan Medical Commission National MDCAT Registration will start soon. The National MDCAT will conduct across the country by Pakistan Medical Commission. Here is the step-by-step registration process for PMC National MDCAT Online Registration 2023. Pakistan Medical Commission Will conduct National MDCAT in 20 cities of Pakistan. The last date for the Late Registration fee is 27th July 2023.
Who Can Apply for NMDCAT 2023?
As per Admission Regulations-2023 of PMC·(as amended on 14th May 2023), a candidate must have passed intermediate/HSSC Pre-Medical Group or Equivalent Examination (e.g., A-Level, 12th Grade, etc.) with a minimum of Seventy percent adjusted marks (770/1100) marks. However, those awaiting results can also apply for NMDCAT.
When can I register for National MDCAT?
Registration for the Pakistan Medical Commission MDCAT 2023 is currently open. MDCAT registration dates have been set by the Pakistan Medical Commission (PMC). In 2023, the Medical and Dental College Admission Test (MDCAT) will be used for MBBS and BDS admission.
If you want to join the Pakistan Medical Commission and apply for dentistry and medical school admissions in 2023, here is the place to go. This is to inform you that PMC has announced that NMDCAT registration has opened. MDCAT will follow the same grading system as the previous year. To participate in PMC NMDCAT 2023, candidates must register online by the deadline. MDCAT’s first phase will begin on June 05, 2023, and end on September 30, 2023.
Eligibility Criteria For NMDCAT
Minimum 65% in Pre-Medical FSC with the subjects Biology, Physics, Chemistry, and English for NMDCAT.
Those waiting for results can also apply in NMDCAT.
Documents Required For National MDCAT 2023
- Matric/SSC/O-Level Marksheet
- Matric/SSC/O-Level Degree
- HSSC/A-Levels/Intermediate (Equivalent) Marksheet (HSSC-1 if you awaiting for HSSC-2 result)
- Candidate’s Recent Photograph
- CNIC/B Form
- Parents/Guardian CNIC
- Paid Fee challan (Have to upload for Fee confirmations after MDCAT registrations.
How To Apply For PMC National MDCAT Registration 2023?
Register by using CNIC/B Form Number/Passport Number, Mobile number:
- Login to your account by using the credentials created in step b above to fill the application form (Personal & Academic Information etc.), upload the following documents
- Passport size latest photograph with blue or white background
- CNIC/B-Form/NICOP or Passport.
- After the application form is saved, the candidate will be prompted to Print the fee challan.
- Candidate to deposit the fee challan generated through online application in any branch of HBL, ABL, or MCB in cash by 5th June 2023. The fee amount is Rs.6000.
- The candidate is required to scan and attach the paid copy of the fee challan by login back into his/her NMDCAT portal account.
- After uploading the paid copy of the fee challan, please click the “Final Submit” button to submit your application. (Candidate to make sure that his/her information is entered correctly before final submission).
- Login onto the Pakistan Medical Commission Exam Account From 5th August to 12th August to schedule your exam. Scheduling of exams shall be based on a first come- first serve basis. determined from the date of clearance of the Fee.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions).
Is NMDCAT 2023 registration open?
Pakistan Medical Commission (PMC) announced the Registration Dates for MDCAT Exam 2023. It is notified that the registration for Medical and Dental Commission Test (MDCAT) is open from 23 May 2023. PMC National MDCAT test will be held from 7th September 2023 To 30 September 2023.
What is the last date for NMDCAT 2023?
The last date expected for National MDCAT 2023 is 5th June to 27th July. The final date will be announced soon.
What are the passing criteria for PMC NMDCAT 2023?
The passing requirements for the National MDCAT 2023 are the same for candidates as they were for the 2022 exam, according to PMC’s most recent live conference. 65% will apply.
This means that any applicant who does not achieve a score of 65% is ineligible for admission to any government-sponsored or private medical school or college in Pakistan for the MBBS and BDS programmes.
How much is the examination Fee?
The PMC MDCAT registration process is simple and can be completed online through the official website of the PMC.GOV.PK and the registration fee is Rs. 6000/-.
In which Bank I can pay the challan?
you can only pay your Fee in any MCB Bank branch across Pakistan.