BISE Faisalabad HSSC Part 1 & 2 Annual Exams 2022 Online Roll No Slips
BISE Faisalabad HSSC Annual Exams 2022 Online Roll No Slips Download. Faisalabad Board Matriculation Annual Exams 2022 Roll Number Slips available for the candidates of 11th & 12th Class. Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education Faisalabad is uploading the Roll No Slips for Matric Annual Exams 2022.
If you have problem with your user id and password please contact with System Analyst +92 41 251 7717. You must call this number during office hour. The related person will help you if you have forget your school login password. If you find this number busy please redial continuously to resolve your problem.
1) The Examination in
(i) English (Compulsory) (ii) Urdu (Compulsory)(iii) Islamic Education (iv) Pakistan Studies(v) Islamic Studies (Humanities Group)(vi) Education (vii) Punjabi will be held in two groups i.e. “Group First” and “ Group Second”.
2) The Examination in the subject/s against which no group has been shown will be taken at one and the same time by all the candidates offering those subject/s.
3) The Group in which a candidate is to take the examination shall be mentioned on his/her Roll No. Slip. No candidate shall be allowed under any circumstances what-so-ever to take the examination in a Group and the centre of Examination other than one allotted to him/her.
4) During examination any Holiday / Local Holiday/s will not affect the schedule of the Examination. The Examination will be conducted according to the date sheet until any announcement / Circulation about the change of date /s is made by the Board.
5) In the column of paper, Part – I is meant for the candidates appearing in the Intermediate Part-I Examination (Class – XI) and Part – II is meant for the candidates appearing in the Intermediate Part-II Examination (Class – XII).
6) All the candidates are advised to strictly follow the “INSTRUCTIONS’’ printed on the date sheet / Roll No. Slip.
7) On Friday evening paper will start at 2:30 P.M.
(8) Time printed on Question Paper is Final.