LAHORE DEVELOPMENT AUTHORITY
Job in Lahore Development Authority for System Analyst, Software Engineers & Web Developers
1. Preference shall be given to the candidates having higher qualification and ample experience in relevant field.
2. The upper age limit mentioned above also includes 5 years general age relaxation as per Government Policy. No further relaxation in upper age limit will be admissible.
3. The Candidates already working in the Government/Semi Government Organization should apply through proper channel and must produce NOC issued by their employer at the time of interview.
4. In service employees are also eligible to apply. They will be, however, subject to the terms and conditions of the contract appointment.
5. No TA/DA will be admissible.
6. Candidates must be domiciled in Punjab.
7. Number of Posts can be increased/decreased without any notice.
8. Only short listed candidates will be called for written test and interview.
9. Exact Qualification and experience requirements shall be as mentioned as in the Application Form which should be downloaded from National Testing Service (NTS) website. (www.nts.org.pk)
10. Eligibility of a candidate shall be determined on the basis of his/her academics. NTS test (to be
conducted by National Testing Service) and interview, with each stage having distinct
qualification bar of 50% of total marks. Failure in any particular stage shall be considered as
failure in entire process.
11. NTS test shall be conducted on 17-08-2014 (Sunday) only at Lahore.
12. Candidates shall submit Application Form duly filled along with requisite documents and test fee
of Rs. 800/= in favour of National Testing Service, to NTS through courier on the address
mentioned on Application Form.
13. Test Fee shall be paid in any branch of UBL, MCB or ABL on prescribed bank challan (attached
with application form downloaded from NTS website).
14. Last date of submission of applications is 14-07-2014 (Monday).
15. Incomplete applications or applications carrying incorrect information shall be summarily
rejected. Only those candidates who have completed the degree required for a specific post
should apply. Candidates to whom final transcript has not been issued shall not be considered.
(A level candidates must attach their HSSC equivalent certificates with their applications).
16. Final Candidates list shall be available on NTS website on 11-08 -2014 (Monday).
17. Roll No. slips and test centre details shall be separately dispatched directly to candidate by NTS
at least one week before the test.
18. Merit list based on aggregate marks including NTS test score and academics will be displayed
within one week of the test.
19. Sample paper shall be available on the NTS website.
20. Candidates shall present original documents, along with a set of attested copies of all the
relevant documents, at the time of interview.
21. Candidates must contact NTS for any sort of query regarding written test, display of
provisional/final list of candidates, test centres, display of test results, information regarding
submission of application forms etc.
22. Candidates having required qualification may apply for more than one posts.
To Download Application Form:
To Download Content Weight-ages:
Last Date For Application Submission :
Monday, 14th July 2014
Test Date :
Sunday, 17th August 2014