BZU Multan Undergraduate Programs Admissions 2022
BZU Multan admissions updates for Undergraduate Programs 2022-18 is on many faculties BZU, Multan Undergraduate Admissions 2022 Open in Faculty of Science BS (4-Years) , Faculty of Agricultural Sciences and Technology, Faculty of Islamic Studies and Languages (BS (4-Years)), Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences, Faculty of Pharmacy, Faculty of Veterinary Sciences, Faculty of Commerce, Law and Business Administration Admissions 2022 in BZU Multan Undergraduate Programs for the Session of 2022-18.
I. Last date for receipt of applications: 29-09-2022 (Friday)
2. Merit list No.1 of selected candidates: 16-10-2022 (Monday)
3. Last date for payment of dues for the selects of Merit List No.1: 18-10-2022 (Wednesday)
4. Merit list No.2: 19-10-2022 (Thursday)
5. Last date for payment of dues for the selects of Merit List No. 2: 23-10-2022 (Monday)
6. Merit list No.3: 25-10-2022 (Wednesday)
7. Last date for payment of dues for the selectees of Merit List No. 3: 27-10-2022 (Friday)
8. Class work will start from as per schedule of Undergraduate (Morning Program): 30-10-2022 (Monday)
Note: Lists of selected candidates will be displayed only on the Notice Board of concerned Department/Institute on the date announced in the admission schedule. The candidates are, therefore, advised to see the Notice Board of the respective Department/Institute for information regarding provisional admission/withdrawal or cancellation of admission in a Department/Institute.
Candidates will not be informed individually about their provisional admission/withdrawal or cancellation of admission and the University, therefore, will not accept any responsibility in this regard.
Information about conversion of seats from one category to the other category if any will be displayed on the Notice Board of the concerned Department/ Institute only upto one day before the start of classes.
A Forth merit list will be displayed on the Notice Board if the merit seat remain vacant after displaying of the third merit list.
• Information for this list be taken from the respective departments.