Bahauddin Zakariya University (BZU) Jobs 2022 Announced
Jobs are invited in the Bahauddin Zakariya University for all the eligible candidate who wants to apply for the jobs in Bahauddin Zakariya University.For More Information Check Ad Given Below.All Candidate who wants to apply for this job can also Download Their Application Forms Here .
Click Here To Download Application Forms
General Instruction :
- Applications must be accompanied with original Bank Challan No 1 of Rs.1000/- (non-refundable) to be deposited in the Account No 12717900643601(HBL, BZU) Mu!tan OR Account Na. 0857-003-0001-8 (UBL, BZU) Mattes. Bank draft & Postal order are also acceptable.
iii. Applications forms can be taken from the Adrnin Branch-II by hand OR can also be download from the university website: www.bzu.edu.pk
- Candidates already in service of Government/Semi-Government Department/ Autonomous Bodies most apply through proper channel within due date; otherwise their applications will not be entertained. Applications received after the last date will not be entertained, even though posted before the last date. Incomplete applications shall also not be entertained.
- AGE: As per Govt. rules, however age can be relaxed up to 5 years, across the board and up to 3-years across the board for female candidates, in pursuance of Notification No. SORI(S&GAD)9-36/81 dated. 21-05-2012 issued by the Govt. of Punjab, Services & General Administration Department (Regulation Wing).
- Last date for receipt of applications is 10th July, 2022 in the office of the Registrar, during office hours.
1 I.3% quota will be reserved for disabled/special persons, candidates are required to attach the certificate of disability issued from the Assessment Board for ‘Rehabilitation of Disabled Persons
- Short listing of the candidates will be made in accordance with the procedure laid down by the University.
III Number of post can be increased/ decreased according to the need of the University budget/suitability.
- Nature of post can be changed according to the need of the University.
- The University reserve the right not to fill/withdraw any advertised post/withhold the appointment against any post without assigning any reason.
- The University will not be responsible if call letters are not received due to any lapse of Courier Agency/Post Office