Ayub Teaching Hospital Abbottabad Test Roll No Slip 2022
NTS Medical Teaching Institution Ayub Teaching Hospital Abbottabad (Screening Test) List of Candidates who are selected & rejected has announced for the test which will be held on the Saturday, 11th August 2022.
Allapplicantscan now check this List By Using their CNIC # here at the page of ntstoday.com. RollNo SlipFor Medical Teaching Institution Ayub Teaching Hospital Abbottabad NTS Test Saturday, 11th August 2022DownloadNow.
While here on this page candidates will get online their roll number slips. We deliver them online by using their CNIC Number to download the roll number slip. The candidates who are able to appear in the nts test will issue by roll number slip while other are disqualified from the test.
Note (Warning): Mobile Phones are strictly not allowed inside test center premises. Mobile collection facility will not be provided at test center.
- Students can also get their roll number slips from the receptive home address. Students can also obtain their roll number slips from online portal.
- Candidates must follow the following steps to get the roll numbers slips:
- Students go to the official website www.nts.org.pk and enter your CNIC no. The test center will only be changed with original roll no Slips and original CNIC card no.
- If the candidates receive your roll number slips before the one week of the test. Candidates can get a print of your information on this page along with the original CNIC and contact NTS help desk at your reporting time.
- After entering the CNIC no, Students can view the roll number slips all details and the test center online.
- Students can also get the print of the roll number slips. Students can select the print option and press the (ctrl+p) and get the print of theKUST Kohat Admission TestRoll No Slip.
- If the candidate photograph is missing from the application form, then the candidate must paste the recent photograph on the NTS roll number slip and bring it on the test center. Otherwise students are not able to enter in the test center.
- It is for your information that NTS Call Centeris now globally activated. You can contact at the number given below for all your queries and concerns. This number is operational. You cannow contact us through this number and all other numbers for info/query are inactivated with immediate effect all over the Pakistan.
- Timings:08:30 AM to 04:30 PM (Monday to Friday) Lunch & Prayer Break: 01:00 PM to 02:00 PM
- Phone: +92-51-844-444- 1