Arts Scholarships for Pakistani Students in UK
Arts university of Bournemouth offered some limited scholarships for Pakistani and international students for master programmes in UK. Scholarships fee is £3000 for all students. Scholarships available for different arts programmes. Graduate students can apply for these scholarships for study in UK.
Scholarships are awarded in the field of animation production, architecture: spatial practices, design interactions, fashion, film production, fine art, graphic design, illustration and architecture (only for international students).
Scholarships are available for pursuing master’s degree level at the Arts University Bournemouth.
The Arts University Bournemouth
Scholarship can be taken at:
- Demonstrable high level of past achievement (either in education or through professional experience such as employment or in creative practice).
- The quality of the personal statement.
- Capacity to achieve Masters’ standard.
- Commitment to the particular subject area applied for.
International and UK/EU students can apply for these MA scholarships.
Number of award:
A limited number of MA scholarships will be offered.
Duration of award:
What does it cover?
MA Scholarship Awards of up to £3000 will be available. The scholarships are awarded as a partial waiver of the tuition fee, not as a payment to the student. Alumni (BA graduates) of the Arts University Bournemouth can obtain a discount of 20% off their MA fees (Please note that students who are awarded this discount are not eligible for a scholarship). The scholarship awards per course are as follows:
- Animation Production: up to £3000
- Architecture: Spatial Practices: up to £3000
- Design Interactions: up to £3000
- Fashion: up to £3000
- Film Production: up to £3000
- Fine Art: up to £1500
- Graphic Design: up to £1500
- Illustration: up to £1500
- Master of Architecture: up to £1500 (No scholarships available for UK/EU students however students can obtain a student loan for this course)
Selection will be based on:
- the portfolio/creative work;
- the professional documentation (academic or professionally related reference); and
- the personal statement or Study Proposal.
Notification: Not Known
How to Apply:
Applicants can apply via email.
Scholarship Application Deadline:
The application deadline is 1st July 2014.